Menu Bar

Monday 12 August 2013

Salesforce Interview questions

Salesforce Interview Questions

 

1
what permissions are in effect?
2
track what reports are downloaded
3
What are the default validation rules on email fields?
4
what are custom applications and objects
5
What are formula fields? what are unique features of formula fields?
6
What file formats are accepted by Salesforce for email attachments?
7
What solutions are there to track the time zone of a prospective customer?
8
What are the new features in spring?
9
what types of resources are available for developers?
10
what is the no.of controller extensions are used in VF
11
What are some good reports to generate for Tickets(Cases)?
12
what are the runtime governer limits
13
We are new to SFDC and as part of setting up a Centre of Excellence we are trying to understand what types of changes are typically done by business vrs IT
14
What are cross-object
15
what are permission sets
16
What are visual workflows? (flows) why are they actually used for???
17
What are the definitions for each opportunity stage
18
what are the archiving options?
19
what are the default settings for the contacts tab
20
what are the features in winter ' release?
21
what is functional model
22
what is RFP meaning?
23
what is staticresource? what is the use and what is the differance between stati
24
What is Partner portal?
25
what is Hierarchical relationship? What is its use?
26
what is BGR?
27
what is Pagelayout? and what is use of that?
28
What is Point Merge?
29
What is an "object"? What does it mean!?
30
What does ACQ stand for
31
what to do with leads
32
what is a sub tab
33
what is premier support
34
what MRM means
35
What is Salesforce Chatter?
36
What is serviceforce?
37
what is dashboards?why?
38
what is meant by products?
39
what is sandbox?
40
What is Manual Sharing and Automatic Sharing?
41
what is sfdc?
42
what is customer portals?what is the use of customer portals?
43
What is custom component?
44
what is "age" in a report?
45
what is salesforce crm?
46
What is the process for editing what is displayed during a field Hover?
47
what is report types.?
48
What are recursive triggers. How can we avoid the recursion problem
49
What is the max number of seats you can purchase on group edition?
50
What is the limit for amount of Opportunity Contact Roles that you can associate
51
what jobs can I get through salesforce? Also can salesforce train me for these jobs?
52
How can i show what stock i have in, so the sales guys can push it
53
Can I select a user to see what has been documented in Salesforce?
54
How can I define a calculation in reports to do what I need?
55
What can be reason behind unexpectedly High Usage by SFGA
56
What is Outbound Messages,tell me the scenarios where we can use them
57
What is a lead vs contact, what area can I view all? Can I port from one area
58
can i create a report showing what has changed
59
how can i tell what version of software I'm running?
60
can anyone answer what are auto response rules in salesforce??
61
What tools can help me find records owned by inactive users?
62
What is the maximum number of charts/objects one can have on a dashboard?
63
Where can I find what the average open/click rates are?
64
How can I add pictures to contacts? What Field can I use?
65
Can i know what are the Second Auth Factor options available to implement in my Salesforce APP (mobile and desktop)?, additional what are compatible with SSO?
66
can't find what sends out an email that comments have been added
67
I NEED THIS APP IN SPANISH WHAT CAN I DO?
68
how to update
69
how do I track how many calls I've made?
70
How can I see how many leads I have?
71
how to generate csv fille?
72
How to delete email views?
73
How do I find out how many dashboard auto refreshes we get & how many we've used
74
How do I make directories?
75
how do i enter opportunities?
76
how to cancel
77
how do I upload percentages
78
how to create owd?
79
how do i determine how many leads are converted
80
how forcasting works in salesforce?
81
How do I simply find out exactly how many Accounts and how many Leads we have?
82
How to find out how many custom app you have?
83
How do I>
84
How do I learn PropertyBase?
85
how mass transfer contacts
86
how to export
87
how to open cases
88
How to populate the calendar
89
how to create a role, and how to assign the permission to that role
90
how to export notes from ACT to upload to Salesforce
91
how to work with mail
92
how to store ani
93
how to set schedule dashboards
94
How to change lookup options?
95
how to merge opportunities
96
How to mask Url
97
how to create a case?
98
how to engage appexchange
99
how to on board
100
How to create this formula?
101
How to send SMS
102
how do you quit chatter?
103
how do I do an email blast with a list of leads?
104
How do you do field history tracking for Activities?
105
How do I delete all contacts that do not have an account
106
How do I delete a duplicate contact? How do I merge duplicate contacts?
107
How do I do a lookup
108
how do I pull contacts out to do a mass mailing
109
how do I modify content
110
how do i group contacts?
111
I need to contact my administrator. How do I do this?
112
How do I set up reminders in salesforce? Also how do I set up automated emails?
113
How do I lock printing down to a particular printer? -OR- How do I disable printing all together?
114
How do you do year forecasting? do you use a seperate object?
115
how do you complete event
116
How do I exclude Accounts from Reports that do NOT have Opportunites at differen
117
how do i customize
118
how can we can scheduled records in data loader
119
how can you track proposals
120
How can I setup my leads to multiple users can view them?
121
how can I access my sandbox
122
How can i export to a Excel spreadsheet?
123
How can a user change its currency?
124
How can I edit phone numbers
125
how can I can export/cop appointments in slaesforce.com into my outlook calendar
126
how can i create invoices in salesforce?
127
How can I prevent that user can create more than one quote per Opportunity?
128
How can I add an attachment to a VR email? I can't see how with the new editor.
129
how many formula fields can be created
130
How can we modify the Partner Portal Page?
131
How can I cancel my account?
132
how can I import opportunities
133
How can I delete files?
134
Hi how can you export you data so that you can input new leads?
135
how can I access salesforce on my iphone
136
how can you make the business address mandatory?
137
How can I import tags?
138
Can you edit Tags?
139
Can someone please define ACE?
140
can't find fields
141
Can Salesforce enforce device authentication?
142
Can Formula fields reference themselves?
143
Can I mass transfer Contacts?
144
Can I create waterfall charts?
145
Can I print tag lists?
146
Can someone explain junction objects?
147
can you import from base
148
can't install milestones
149
I imported contacts, can
150
Can't assign permission sets
151
How can i enable Appexchange?
152
Can you mass find duplicates?
153
Can't access licenses
154
Can I Update Queue Aliases?
155
Can non-users import leads?
156
Can an event be cloned?
157
How can I create groups so I can send group emails?
158
I have a cvs file and know that I can important contacts but how can I import
159
can i see some sample code using apex, so that i can start my coding also?
160
How can I get started?
161
How can I increase the maximum number of records I can follow in Chatter?
162
I Want move data from mysql to Salesforce. Can you provide me link where I can get code for this
163
Can I toggle between layouts?
164
How can I tell what Salesforce Edition I am using?
165
Can I rank Contacts through ? I see that I can rank leads, but not contacts
166
why can't i delete the Geopointe App and how can i uninstall the App?
167
Can I print a joined report? Can I export a joined report?
168
How can I open multiple windows so that I can navigate back and forth?
169
How can I merge opportunities?
170
We have the Group Edition. I can see the Permission Set fields, can I use them?
171
How can I or can I set up my chatter to see All Chatter rather than My Chatter b
172
I made a contract active being sys admin and now other users canot edit and save .I mean then can make changes but can not save it and that was not my intent when I made contract active.How I can reverse it or so that other users can make changes and save
173
I can not find CRM Content in my Setup section? Can I get help setting it up?
174
Can you follow a question in Salesforce?
175
can you make leads expire?
176
can you unfollow contacts in chatter
177
can you track if a user downloaded contacts
178
Can you customize your lead source
179
can you have two different currencies you use
180
Can you run an approval process on tasks?
181
Can you convert a lead into a contact?
182
Can you attach multiple documents when you answer a question in?
183
Can you generate report from content delivery?
184
can you delete someone from following you
185
Can you link phone texts to Sales Force?
186
app exchange - can you control who can see the apps you download
187
Can you customize the notes sections to add a type so you can report on it.
188
Can you you automatically copy case notes into a draft article at case close?
189
Can you clone an account?
190
Can you use data sets in mobile lite?
191
i want upload Lakhs records what is the best can anybody suggest me
192
Does anybody know if I can run reports on Opportunities for past dates?
193
Can anybody speak to the legal confidentiality of documents attached to records?
194
Can anybody give me some details on Cross Object formula?
195
can anybody help me good material for apex?
196
Can anybody explain Permission Sets feature
197
Hello, can anybody share with me best practices of Salesforce use in the manufac
198
Can anybody tell me whether Salesforce for Outlook works with Outlook ?
199
Can anybody help to correct my formula?
200
i want to customize opportunites pagelayout can anybody help me
201
Can anybody guide regarding training for Implementation Essentials?
202
can anybody explain few governor limits in salesforce
203
If somebody is following an account, how can they get a notification when anybody enters an opportunity into that account?
204
can anybody help where i can find the location.csv
205
can anybody help me about netsuite cloud
206
can anybody explain the connections for chain sets inbound and outbound
207
Anybody can help me finding an app that meets our needs?
208
can anybody help in process of sending the data from sandbox to production and
209
can anybody help in finding a sample development in apex coding
210
notify manager when case not updated by rep
211
Test class is failing when i run all test but not when running individual class
212
Contact pg display streched when in edit mode?
213
When I delete a contact it still shows up but not when other users view
214
When to create an "opportunity" versus when to create a "lead" ?
215
when is online chat available?
216
when to use task type = meeting and when to use event?
217
When do formula fields calculate?
218
setting activity type when emailing
219
Why when we search accounts when creating a case, we can not search by account n
220
When Create a case in Send notification email option when I select it
221
Can you select dashboard colors for a pie chart when using bucket fields or only when using pick list ?
222
When I set up a workflow rule with a time trigger, when does in generate the ema
223
How to send task notification email when task is due not when created
224
notification when field is updated
225
I want to edit the system dates when the case was opened and when it is closed??
226
when can i convert contacts into account
227
Error using PRIORVALUE when evaluating a Picklist field
228
When sending emails out of Lead, the spacing is wrong when viewed in Outlook?
229
Unwanted duplication of contacts when syncing with outlook?
230
Is there any way to change the columns displayed when your doing a 'Related To'
231
In trying to create the button with this code below it is giving me an error. The syntax is correct but when I click the button on the actual page layout it doesnt work. What am I doing wrong?
232
How do I add an address to cc, and /or bcc when doing an E mail
233
When doing a name search, how do I set up so only have to enter apartial name
234
How do I change the "Scheduled By" field when doing a data backup?
235
When doing a import to create a contact, can you also include notes in the import?
236
When setting up a Meeting in SF I can invite a contact but cannot invite a SF user. Is there a work around or am I doing something wrong?
237
Campaign statuses are not sticking when doing a mass update
238
If there is work being done in Sandbox is it "over-written" when doing a refresh
239
Does salesforce archive emails and who received them when doing mass emails?
240
When doing a mass email, I would like to send to contacts in multiple states,
241
How to get dynamic information when doing a Case response
242
Can I CC a salesforce user on an email blast when doing email blasts?
243
can we track of events and activities a person might be doing in salesforce?
244
How do I maintain fields in leads when I convert them?
245
How do I assign a user as a sales rep?
246
Field Update rules
247
Is there a way to make the My Personal Custom Reports folder default?
248
Auto-update User record Email when updating Contact email
249
Where is my contacts tab?
250
Is Individual Field
251
what is appExchange?
252
Rerender is not working properly.
253
Why is import wizard saying my file is NOT .csv when it is?
254
what is a qualified lead
255
Convert is crashing?
256
Workflow Rules payment is overdue.
257
What is Boolean?
258
What is stage in databoard
259
Is is possible to change the fields displayed by rollover
260
what is customization?
261
Lookup Filter (BETA) on Contact with conditions
262
what is an aloha app?
263
i am sales manager and i need to start with sales force what is traning i need
264
I am a novice with formulas and need help. I need to create a formula that subt
265
need to add membership of a committee
266
Need to get OpportunityFieldHistory EditDate
267
I need help with a validation rule - I need to have users check a box if....
268
Formula in Report - Need some help.
269
Need to active another computer how do I
270
I need a tab created
271
In which case do I need several Organisations?
272
i need your money
273
Need to delete my profile
274
Need to customize the standard lead status report
275
need to download all attachments - advise?
276
i need to change a user password
277
Need help with validation rule for Subject field- need pick list options only!
278
Private Opportunity Model Need Public Search Capability
279
Need Validation Code Help
280
Need help with record type auto-assignment
281
Need to edit OPPORTUNITY HISTORY table
282
We need help with SF and Vertical Response basics -new non-profit and need help
283
where are my cases
284
where do i find my salesforce.com contract
285
Where do files go after you import them?
286
where do I find the water audit form?
287
Where is my accounts?
288
where are account tools?
289
Where do we locate manage currencies ?
290
where can I set up public calendars
291
where can i find presentations of dreamforce
292
where is the account site field
293
where is the recycle bin?
294
where are my interviewed prospects
295
where can i change Stay-in-Touch fields
296
where do I find proposal master at
297
where do I put Tax ID
298
where is echosign admin console
299
Where can i get training?
300
where can you put AAR's
301
where do I find my tasks?
302
external who warning
303
can i see who deleted some mandatory fields
304
What is an "External Who" user license?
305
Who at your company did this?
306
How do I limit who can follow who with chatter?
307
Restrict who can add an attachment
308
What is the "External Who" license for?
309
Who is my account executive?
310
Who is running reports?
311
Where can I see who voted to a poll?
312
Error: You cannot deactivate a user who is a portal administrator.
313
Run a report and isolate Campaign Members who responded to several Campaigns
314
Track who last made changes to a report
315
What does the salesforce license of "External Who" mean?
316
Can I see who and when employees were logged in?
317
Field to show who last changed picklist?
318
Who do some Chatter invitations go to junk email?
319
A list of users who are currently using Chatter Desktop?
320
who viewed my accounts
321
who is my account rep?
322
Why have duplicate contacts been created?
323
How to enable AppExchange (and why?!)
324
Task Type cannot control custom picklist WHY?
325
Why cant I post?
326
Why are my activity records getting deleted?
327
why apex:enhancedlist displays like this
328
why doesn't SF tech support return calls?
329
why is salesforce limited to rollup fields
330
why does outlook side panel disappear?
331
Why did this happen
332
why can't i download a MB attachment
333
Why isn't the account address prepopulating
334
Why can't I see files in Content
335
Why under forecasts does Best Case incorporate Commit?
336
Record types - Why?
337
why does my softphone disappear?
338
why is the file name the entire link?
339
Why are all of my products inactive?
340
Why no approvals on Events?
341
why can't i change the date
342
How to check whether the opportunity is newly created or cloned ?
343
How to determine whether task activity is on Lead or Contact for rule creation?
344
Can you show whether an opp is being followed on a report please?
345
Can I have salesforce help me track whether an individual email has been opened?
346
How to decide, whether the trigger should be on Master or the Detail ?
347
for workflow entry criteria i want to determine whether case is in a queue
348
How to check whether 'Enable Salesforce CRM Content' flag is enabled for an org
349
How to write a formula checking whether a date is in between start and end dates
350
Hey Service Cloud experts - I had a question from a client whether the 'highligh
351
Formula for judging whether Opp Stage is "overdue"
352
What is a formula to answer whether one date is before another?
353
How do I denote whether a case was created via an email with an attachment?
354
Is there a way to show whether an email is inbound or outbound in activity?
355
How to differentiate whether the record is updated through UI or webservices.
356
Can I sort my contact list by whether the contact has a note or attachment?
357
Hi, I want to know whether we can set up Login IP Ranges restriction for Partner
358
How to check whether quotes are enabled or not
359
Whether Integration gets stopped written by my User ID if user id gets disabled.
360
Whether it can add another two types of Formula Format in Report function?
361
How can I delete multiple contacts whose emails have bounced?
362
How do I sort my clients by those whose preferred method of contact is email?
363
how ,when we click 'a' we can get all records whose name starts with 'a'
364
Recurring' leads - ie license holders whose licenses come up for 'renewal'
365
How to create an app/package whose sole functionality is to a redirection?
366
how do I setup products whose price changes based on the quantity?
367
Will we lose notes attached by a user whose license we are going to remove?
368
how to capture the parentid into child object whose record has been created from
369
How can I attach a compressed file whose size is bigger than MB?
370
I have a user whose open tasks all just closed.
371
Sending Mass Emails to Leads
372
Include the name and email of a Contact in an email template?
373
enterprise.wsdl
374
How do we give our customers access to review and open cases?
375
Merge Accounts
376
Validation Rule - changing ownership limited to profiles
377
Importing Data which needs to be in a currency other than my org's default
378
Counting in formulas
379
Permission set "Messages and Alerts"

No comments: